Atlantic Staffing is currently recruiting for Forklift Drivers / Warehouse associate for the Raleigh, NC area! These positions are full time contract and temp to hire opportunities! $11.00 to $12.00 start
General Job Duties:
- Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately
- Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Store the products in proper places in the warehouse.
- Transport products to and from warehouse and distribution centers.
- Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner.
- Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures.
- Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels.
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory.
- Move and load hazardous wastes under the direction of supervisor.
- Clean work area and equipment regularly by removing empty pallets, wood and plastic.
- Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
- Maintain forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs and performing routine pre and post inspections.
- Maintain material handling equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet. Study production schedule to determine material requirements, movements and deliveries. Record information regarding movements of supplies, materials and finished products
Must be able to PASS Drug, Background and E-Verify screenings.
Atlantic Staffing, one of North Carolina's premier human resource specialists, is passionate about placing high-quality candidates with top-notch companies. We are proud to say that over the past 10 years we have assisted thousands of people in finding their way to a rewarding position.